i want a finger tat
The best questions ever!!
- 1: What eye color do you find sexiest?
- 2: White, milk, or dark chocolate mocha?
- 3: If you could get a Sharpie tattoo on your back, what would it be?
- 4: Did you grow up in a small or big town? Did you like it?
- 5: Your favorite adult as a child? (and not your parents, if they were your favorite)
- 6: What kind of smoothie sounds really good right now?
- 7: Most embarrassing moment from your elementary school years?
- 8: Most embarrassing moment from your middle school years?
- 9: Most embarrassing moment from your high school years?
- 10: Pirates or ninjas? Why?
- 11: Have you ever climbed a tree more than twenty feet off the ground?
- 12: Did you like swinging as a child? Do you still get excited when you see a swing set?
- 13: If you could have any pet in the world, illegal or not, what would you get?
- 14: What's your most favorite part of your body?
- 15: What's your most favorite part of your personality?
- 16: Madonna or Lady Gaga? Neither? Both? Who cares?
- 17: Have you ever watched the Superbowl all the way through?
- 18: Have you ever watched any major sporting event drunk?
- 19: What's the most delicious food you've ever eaten in your life?
- 20: Margarine or butter? Which did you grow up with?
- 21: Whole, skim, 1%, or 2% milk? (Did you know they make 1 1/2% milk?)
- 22: Which continents have you been on?
- 23: Do you get motion sickness? Any horror stories?
- 24: Backpacks or satchels?
- 25: Would you wear a rainbow jacket? A neon yellow sweater? Checkered pants?
- 26: What was your favorite cartoon growing up?
- 27: If you had to have a cow or a pig, which would you take? Why?
- 28: If you had to look at one city skyline for the rest of your life, which would it be?
- 29: Longest plane ride you've ever been on?
- 30: The latest you've ever slept?
- 31: Would you buy a sweater covered in kitten pictures? Would you wear it if someone gave it you for free?
- 32: Do you pick at scabs?
- 33: Favorite kind of bean? Kidney? Black? Pinto?
- 34: How far can you throw a baseball?
- 35: If you had to move to another country, where would you move?
- 36: Have you ever eaten Ethiopian food? Vietnamese? Korean? Nepalese? How was it?
- 37: Small, liberal arts school or public university? Why?
- 38: A relationship with love or one with sex?
- 39: Do you eat enough vegetables?
- 40: Do you like horror movies? How about thrillers?
- 41: Would you scratch a crotch itch in public?
- 42: Do you swear in front of your parents?
- 43: Coolest thing you've ever been for Halloween?
- 44: If you could change your natural hair color, would you? To what?
- 45: Do you want to get married? Have kids?
- 46: Do you use a reusable water bottle? If not, you should.
- 47: City or nature person?
- 48: Have you ever used something other than "makeup" as makeup? (Like paint? Markers?)
- 49: Can you walk well in high heels? Even if you're a guy?
- 50: Post 5 awesome things about yourself. BRAG AWAY!
they asked me bout my last, i said that’s in the past, lyin’ out my ass
Earth Magic and Psychic Readings by Internationally Certified Psychic, Rajuna
this is what i am talking about
i love my room and my family and all my people
what a lovely slow morning of cleaning the house i have lived in for the past at least 15 years. i love my neighborhood and everything about this town.
so thankful for friends and family.
the smell here is so amazing.
waking up and looking at an endless sea makes everything seem possible but i realize everything i love is here.
i feel that soon i will have to be torn away from it again to grow again and more but my heart is so here for ever.
i am starting to feel the earth spiritually, it is really intense.
at camp i feel something different than what i feel in my back yard. i mean it makes sense but when you start to feel the vibration of the earth in your barefeet it is something that is almost undescribeable…..
it is like a quake from the center of your feet to the top of your head a hum almost. at camp it is light at my house it is heavy. I am pretty sure that is because at camp there are many energies and they create a feeling of almost flying. at my house they are heavy because of the intense emotions here. camp absorbs a lot on a large space at home a lot is absorbed in a small place. there are different smells everywhere too and I am becoming increasingly aware of them….
well, all the sensory things are great. I really like what I am learning.
I need to focus on dreams again or “not focus” so i retain more of them.
toodles for not Tumblr